Dominate the track. Rule the street.
Eibach makes the finest performance springs in the world. Period. When other springs sag, wear out, or create sketchy handling or a bone-crushing ride, top street tuners—like top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR—inevitably turn to Eibach. And, also inevitably, wonder why they didn´t choose Eibach in the first place.
* Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
* Every Spring, Anti-Roll Bar and Damper Kit Extensively Developed and Road Tested for Maximum Performance
* Street Kits Designed for the Best Performance, the Best Look—and the Best Ride.
* Ultra-Lightweight, for Reduced Unsprung Mass
* Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability
Eibach uses the exact same technology in our street springs as we do in our legendary race springs. We use the world´s finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. We use world-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many unique machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach—simply state-of-the-art technology, in every step of the manufacturing process. But it´s not just about machines and technology: it´s about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race—and street-Performance—springs in the world.