Perrin Oil Catch Can, Universal Fitment
Quantity in Basket:
- Fits: 2002-2008 WRX & 2004-2008 STi
- Also Fits: Forester XT, Legacy GT, Baja Turbo
- Also Fits: Virtually all modern vehicles
- The PERRIN™ oil catch can kit removes and
stores all oil vapor expelled by your turbo charged motor before it can harm
your cars performance.
- Turbo charged engines are prone to the
accumulation of an oil sludge mixture inside the intake tract. Oil vapor is
forced out of the cylinder head and directed through vacuum hose into the
intake system to meet clean air regulations.
- The added oil within the intake system can
lower the octane rating of your fuel and create a carbon, oil sludge build-up
in your intake system. Oil vapor condenses onto all surfaces within your
intercooler and intake system lowering the thermal efficiency of your
- The PERRIN Performance™ oil catch can will
remove and hold this oily byproduct prior to the intake air stream.
Eliminating the engines current requirement to try and reburn this relatively
noncombustible oil will increase horsepower and performance.
- Easy to clean, empty and maintain. A built in
fluid site gauge easily displays contents of catch can.
- The PERRIN Performance™ catch can body is
constructed from 3 ply, high temperature silicone. Color matched silicone
hoses made from extruded composite silicone are color matched to the silicone
body. All hose connectors are constructed of fiberglass reinforced ABS plastic
and are rated to over 400 degrees.