- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2015-2018 WRX
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only
- Brand: Advanced Clutch Technologies
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SB5-HDG6
- UPC: 842385011154
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase. Please see ACT's website for complete details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Torque Capacity: 535 Ft/Lbs.
- Pilot Bearing Included?: Yes
- Kit Contents:
(1) Clutch Disc
(1) Pressure Plate
(1) Throwout Bearing
(1) Pilot Bearing
(1) Alignment Tool
- Throw Out Bearing Included?: Yes
- Alignment Tool Included?: Yes
SB5-HDG6 features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad, spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
Feel: A low to moderate pedal feel; aggressive engagement with stock to low to moderate gear rattle
Life: Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
Quality: Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance
Recommended Use: Recommended for high horespower street or race use
ACT Difference: All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
6228218, AT90, PB1004, RB844, SB014
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 535
Torque Increase Over O.E.: 69%
Product Weight (lbs.): 14.9
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!