- 2013-2019 BRZ & FR-S & 2017-2019 Toyota 86
- Fitment Notes: Conversion kit-Includes ACT Streetlite flywheel. Must use ACT Flywheel (included in kit).
- Brand: Advanced Clutch Technologies
- Series: StreetLite
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SB7-HDSS
- Actual Weight: 26.2 Lbs
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months. ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase. Please see ACT's website for complete details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Torque Capacity: 270 Ft/Lbs.
- UPC: 842385021320
- GTIN: 00842385021320
- Condition: New Product
- Pilot Bearing Included?: Yes
- Kit Contents:
(1) Clutch Disc
(1) Pressure Plate
(1) Throwout Bearing
(1) Pilot Bearing
(1) Alignment Tool
- Throw Out Bearing Included?: Yes
- Alignment Tool Included?: Yes
SB7-HDSS kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance Street discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs have reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates, with increased strength and reliability.
Feel: A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
Life: Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
Quality: Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
Recommended Use: Recommended for street and race use
ACT Difference: All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
3000504, 600705, AT90, PB1004, RB004, SB017
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 270
Torque Increase Over O.E.: 70%
Product Weight (lbs.): 26.2
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!