- Brand: AEM Electronics
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 30-4900
- Color: Black
- Size: 52mm
- Mechanism: Electric
- Disclaimer: Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public road or highway.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Range: 8.5:1-17.5:1 AFR Air/ Fuel Ratio
- Diameter: 2 1/16" (52mm)
- Off Road Use Only?: Legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public road or highway.
- UPC: 840879022150
- GTIN: 00840879022150
- Condition: New Product
The 52mm (2-1/16") Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge includes a Bosch 4.2LSU AFR wideband sensor for monitoring and feedback of AFR and an on-board boost sensor to read vacuum or boost pressures up to 29 PSIG.
Both boost and AFR can be displayed in real time on the gauge's face using the full color OLED screen and 24 three-color sweeping LEDs.
The gauge includes a low side output for triggering a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of the operating window (example strategies below), and an RPM input to log RPM for tuning purposes.
Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
No free air calibration required - ever
Internal boost sensor
Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter
Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
Intuitive set up software
Interchangeable faceplates and bezels (see options, above)
Data analysis using AEMdata software
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!