- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2008-2013 135i
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only
- Brand: Advanced Clutch Technologies
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BM8-HDSD
- UPC: 842385015596
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months. ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase. Please see ACT's website for complete details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Torque Capacity: 440 Ft/Lbs.
- Pilot Bearing Included?: Yes
- Kit Contents:
(1) Clutch Disc
(1) Pressure Plate
(1) Throwout Bearing
(1) Pilot Bearing
(1) Alignment Tool
- Throw Out Bearing Included?: Yes
- Alignment Tool Included?: Yes
BM8-HDSD kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. The ACT performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. These discs are the minimum weight street disc for faster shifts. ACT's street rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
Feel: A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
Life: Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
Quality: Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces
Recommended Use: Recommended for street and race use
ACT Difference: All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
3000806, AT105, B015
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 440
Torque Increase Over O.E.: 45%
Product Weight (lbs.): 12.6
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!