- Brand: Design Engineering Inc.
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 010460
- Size: 12" Wide x 12" Long
- Primary Material: Fiberglass Material
- Primary Finish: Aluminized Reflective Foil
- UPC: 607078104601
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a racecar where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses.
Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It's that easy.
Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
Moisture & solvent resistant
Virtually NO clearance needed
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!