- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2008-2014 STi
- Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Brand: Epic Engineering
- Manufacturer's Part Number: EE-S-SGR-001
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Performance springs increase the handling ability of your car while giving it a more aggressive look. Springs enhance the handling of a vehicle by minimizing body roll as well as pitching for and aft under braking and acceleration. Reduced body roll is important for performance applications for two important reasons: 1) it helps to keep the wheel alignment closer to the ideal "Static" specs and 2) it increases the response of the vehicle to the driver's inputs.Lowering the vehicle also decreases the height of the center of gravity (Cg) of the vehicle and further aids in the reduction of body roll. However, lowering a vehicle too much can be harmful if the Cg becomes lower than the "roll center" of the vehicle or if there is not enough suspension travel to effectively absorb the bumps on the driving surface.
The goal of the Epic Engineering Spring kit is to give the vehicle a more aggressive stance, and increase the intensity of the driving experience while maintaining a smooth and comfortable ride.
The overall balance of the vehicle is greatly improved reducing unwanted under steer. Pitch and roll motions are substantially reduced and turn in response is markedly increased.
Greater Neutrality and control introduce the element of throttle manipulation to the vehicles handling. Correspondingly steering inputs under braking are more effective as there is less dive during rapid deceleration.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!