- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2008-2013 135i
- Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Brand: Eibach
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 2085.320
- Color: Red
- Primary Material: Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy
- UPC: 803050245588
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Million-Mile Warranty
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 2
- Image Notes: Item may differ from picture based on application
- Benefits: Swaybars, Sway Bars, Anti-Sway Bars, Anti-Roll Bars are all the same things. They all serve one purpose and that is the reduce body roll while cornering. Sway bars are a torsion style spring that connects the left and right suspension arms together and combat roll by resisting the force of one side trying to compress as the other side extends. Sway bars are a great way to increase roll resistance of your vehicle and help maintain maximum tire contact patch with the ground. They are also a valuable tool to help with the "Balance" of your car; that is they can be used to tune out excessive understeer or oversteer. The down side of a sway bar is that it will reduce the independence of the suspension and can make the vehicle more skiddish over rough pavement. Cars with more grip and running on smoother pavement can generally get away with very stiff sway bars. Adjustable sway bars use multiple mounting holes to adjust the mechanical advantage (Leverage) and effectively change the stiffness of the bar with minimal effort and allow fine tuning quickly for maximum grip and to match the conditions. Sway bars make a very noticeable difference on handling with minimum impact on ride harshness which make them one of our top recommendations for enthusiasts looking to increase the cornering potential of their car.
- Kit Contents:
Essential Part of the Pro-Plus & Pro-System-Plus
Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results-sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!