- 2003-2009 350Z
- Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Brand: Eibach
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 4.6463
- Color: Red
- Primary Material: Cold wound steel
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Million-Mile Warranty
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Benefits: Performance springs increase the handling ability of your car while giving it a more aggressive look. Springs enhance the handling of a vehicle by minimizing body roll as well as pitching for and aft under braking and acceleration. Reduced body roll is important for performance applications for two important reasons: 1) it helps to keep the wheel alignment closer to the ideal "Static" specs and 2) it increases the response of the vehicle to the driver's inputs.Lowering the vehicle also decreases the height of the center of gravity (Cg) of the vehicle and further aids in the reduction of body roll. However, lowering a vehicle too much can be harmful if the Cg becomes lower than the "roll center" of the vehicle or if there is not enough suspension travel to effectively absorb the bumps on the driving surface.
- UPC: 803050237873
- Condition: New Product
SPORTLINE | Performance Springs BUY NOW
Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
Race-Car Like Handling
Lower than our Pro-Kit. Lowers Vehicle 1.7" - 2.3" *
Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality:
Part of the Eibach SPORT-PLUS and SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
Eibach SPORTLINE is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast-the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance-with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our PRO-KIT springs, Eibach SPORTLINE springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car's center of gravity, using our precision-engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car's center of gravity, our SPORTLINE springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our SPORTLINE springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality. When combined with today's wild 18", 19" or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as white-hot as it looks.
*Lowering amount varies by application-use our application lookup for specific information on lowering for your car, truck or SUV.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!