- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2004-2008 Forester XT
- 2013-2020 BRZ
- 1997-2001 Impreza 2.5 RS (Very Aggressive Fit)
- 2013-2016 FR-S
- 2017-2020 86
- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Racing Series
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 3797908035WP
- Color: White
- Actual Weight: 15.75 Lbs
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Primary Finish: This Exclusive color is applied at the factory in Japan ensuring a top quality finish!
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Style: RPF1
- Diameter: 17
- Offset: 35mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x100
- Bore Size: 73mm
- Width: 9
- Condition: New Product
- Center Caps Included?: No
- Valve Stems Included?: Yes! Anodized Blue Aluminum Stem w/ Aluminum Cap
- Stickers Included?: Yes! 2x Black Stickers Per Wheel
- Kit Contents:
(1x) Valve Stem
Center Caps Are NOT Included
RPF1 F1 REPLICA:
Enkei is an official supplier of the McLaren Honda Formula One Team. The RPF1 was developed using the same technology as the Formula One race wheel. TWIN SPOKES: Enkei's dual open stance spoke design is used on the McLaren Honda Formula One race wheel. The twin spokes achieve better stress dispersion on curves, hard braking, and extreme race driving.
TWIN SPOKES: Enkei's dual open stance spoke design is used on the McLaren Mercedes Formula One race wheel. The twin spokes achieve better stress dispersion on curves, hard braking, and extreme race driving.
Enkei's pocket design around the bolt circles increases rigidity and keeps the wheel cooler during aggressive race driving.
Shaping by the MAT process reduces wheel weight by 10%-15%. Every pound of unsprung weight savings has the effect of reducing overall vehicle weight by 20lbs.
• Sizes 15, 16, 17, & 18 Inch (no cap included for 15-18")
• Spec-E Inspected
• MAT Technology
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T.) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T. process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called "Spec-E," which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei's Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei's confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. ENKEI custom wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as, casting/forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent JGTC Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. Enkei is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
out of 5
Would recommend this product.
1 Total Reviews
Date: May 5, 2021
I bought these wheels for my 19 gt86 halo white. The wheels made the car a head turner, they make my car stand out on the road and they are lightweight and wider than stock. I have no regrets buying them and I will buy more if I ever curb my wheels(knock on wood). 10/10 would buy these again!