- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2015 WRX
- 2008-2014 STi
- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Racing
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 460-895-6545SP
- Color: Silver
- Size: 18x9.5", 45mm Offset, 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern
- Actual Weight: 20.35 Lbs
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Style: PF01
- Diameter: 18
- Offset: 45mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Bore Size: 75mm
- Kit Contents:
(4x) Wheels, (4x) Center caps, (4x) Valve stems
Made with Enkei's MAT technology, the PF01 is a light, racer-friendly wheel. Sized from 15" to 18", with plenty of clearance for large brake calipers. The new PF01 is a high quality, very lightweight wheel offered at a competitive price.
ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT DESIGN
Utilizing Enkei's MAT flow-forming technology, the PF01 is designed to be an ultra lightweight wheel. The PF01 is engineered to take Enkei's light-weight racing wheel line to the next level. PF01's split five-spoke design represents its lightness and sporty feel. The subtle edge on the sides of the spokes adds a unique dimensional accent to its design.
Responding to popular demand, the PF01 offers a wide variety of ap- plications including 15x8 and 18x10.5. This wheel also has a large brake caliper clearance to meet car enthusiasts' needs.
Our unique roulette pattern is grooved on the rim to reduce the slippage ratio between tire and rim. The roulette-pattern maintains the best condi- tion of the wheel and tire assembly, thus achieving the highest perfor- mance during extreme acceleration and deceleration. The roulette pattern is also used for McLaren Mercedes Formula One racing wheels.
15, 16, 17, 18
Silver or Matte Black
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!