- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2013-2017 BRZ & FR-S
- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Tuning
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 468-775-8040BK
- Color: Black
- Size: 17x7.5", 40mm Offset, 5x100 Bolt Pattern
- Actual Weight: 17.1 Lbs
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Style: Fujin
- Diameter: 17
- Offset: 40mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x100
- Bore Size: 72.6mm
- Kit Contents:
(4x) Center Caps
The FUJIN is a light weight street wheel designed for the everyday driver but with added MAT technology performance benefits. Named after the Japanese god of wind, the Fujin is bound to help you breeze through traffic not only with style but with better overall performance.
Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. ENKEI custom wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as, casting/forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent JGTC Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. Enkei is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called "Spec-E," which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei's Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei's confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!