- 2013-2020 BRZ & FR-S & 2017-2020 Toyota 86
- Brand: GrimmSpeed
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 091038
- Color: Black
- Primary Material: 12L14 Steel
- Primary Finish: Powder Coat
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime Warranty! Please see GrimmSpeed's Website For Details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: A master cylinder brace is designed to add rigidity to the hydraulic brake cylinder that is mounted on the engine side of the firewall. When pushing on the brake pedal the firewall can flex and increase pedal travel and lead to less precise brake modulation. Securing the master cylinder provides the driver with a more solid pedal feel.
- Condition: New Product
Improve pedal feel and braking capabilities!
Large diameter Force Distribution Cap (Will not mar and damage the master cylinder like other braces)
Fits both Autos and Manuals
Indestructible CNC Laser cut 7GA Steel construction and black powder coating
Pedal feel dramatically improved (Similar feeling to SS Braided brake lines)
Does not require any cutting or modification of stock components.
Simple Allen key locking mechanism
Pressing the Subaru/Scion brakes leaves a lot to be desired, especially when every inch counts in a race or when you are depending on them to save your life! The firewall flex is the source of this performance flaw in Subarus and Scions that we came to solve. The GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace takes a beating and comes back for more! Crafted from hardcore CNC laser cut 12L14 with multi-point welded fabrication. Powdercoated black, this brace will outlive your car and win you some style points to boot. Most importantly this brace kit will kill your wimpy pedal feel and give you the immediate and tight response that your performance car deserves and needs when you hit the track or rally. This brace will give you the confidence similar to that of SS braided brake lines with precision stopping. Not to mention street driving just got a whole lot more fun!
Solving annoying OEM issues, it's what you can expect from GrimmSpeed
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!