- 2003-2005 350Z (Non-Brembo)
- 1993-2008 Altima, 2003-2006 G35 w/o Brembo Brakes, 1999-2001 Infiniti G20, 1996-2001 Infiniti I30, 2002-2004 Infiniti I35
- Front or Rear: Front
- Brand: Hawk Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: HB268N.665
- Size: D0430
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Brake pad selection is critical to getting the most performance and satisfaction from your car's braking system. There are trade-offs to everything in life and brake pads are no exception. The compound you select must be suited to the application. A "track pad" would be completely unacceptable to most normal commuters and a "street pad" could be down right dangerous on the race track. The essence of pad selection often comes down to operating temperature, budget, and tolerance for squeeking and dust. The hotter the temps a pad can handle the more you can expect it to make dust, noise and wear the rotors, but you'll be rewarded with lap after lap of fade free stopping power. On the street a good quality "Street" compound will provide more bite than stock pads with a minimal increase in dust and noise. At OAKOS we've experimented with many brake setups and compounds so please give us a call if you have any questions!
- Compound: HP Plus
- FMSI: D430 ; D815 ; D526
- UPC: 840653031767
- GTIN: 00840653031767
- Condition: New Product
HP Plus - Autocross & Track Brake Compound
Hawk Performance's HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and "track day" applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
Extremely High Friction Output
Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!