- 2002 WRX
- 1998-2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
- 1998-2002 Forester, 2000-2001 Legacy, 1997-1998 Legacy GT; Limited
- Front or Rear: Front
- Brand: Hawk Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: HB352Z.665
- Size: D0721
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Brake pad selection is critical to getting the most performance and satisfaction from your car's braking system. There are trade-offs to everything in life and brake pads are no exception. The compound you select must be suited to the application. A "track pad" would be completely unacceptable to most normal commuters and a "street pad" could be down right dangerous on the race track. The essence of pad selection often comes down to operating temperature, budget, and tolerance for squeeking and dust. The hotter the temps a pad can handle the more you can expect it to make dust, noise and wear the rotors, but you'll be rewarded with lap after lap of fade free stopping power. On the street a good quality "Street" compound will provide more bite than stock pads with a minimal increase in dust and noise. At OAKOS we've experimented with many brake setups and compounds so please give us a call if you have any questions!
- Compound: Performance Ceramic
- FMSI: D721
- UPC: 840653050720
- GTIN: 00840653050720
- Condition: New Product
PC - Performance Ceramic Brake Compound
Ultimate stopping power in an ultra-low dust, low noise ceramic compound!
Hawk Performance offers a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Performance Ceramic - quiet, clean & fast stopping!
Increased stopping power
Increased rotor Life
Extended pad Life:
Stable friction output
Recommended for import domestic automobiles, luxury SUV's, sports trucks & vans.
Today's alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specify Hawk Performance's Performance Ceramic brake pads for your luxury car, SUV, or truck.
All Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!