- 2002-2003 WRX
- 1999-2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
- 2003-2006 Baja, 1998-2003 Forester, 2000-2004 Legacy/Outback
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Hawk Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: HB434E.543
- Size: D0770
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Image Notes: Product may not match picture depending on application
- Benefits: Brake pad selection is critical to getting the most performance and satisfaction from your car's braking system. There are trade-offs to everything in life and brake pads are no exception. The compound you select must be suited to the application. A "track pad" would be completely unacceptable to most normal commuters and a "street pad" could be down right dangerous on the race track. The essence of pad selection often comes down to operating temperature, budget, and tolerance for squeeking and dust. The hotter the temps a pad can handle the more you can expect it to make dust, noise and wear the rotors, but you'll be rewarded with lap after lap of fade free stopping power. On the street a good quality "Street" compound will provide more bite than stock pads with a minimal increase in dust and noise. At OAKOS we've experimented with many brake setups and compounds so please give us a call if you have any questions!
- Compound: Blue 9012
- FMSI: D770
- UPC: 840653075150
- GTIN: 00840653075150
- Condition: New Product
Medium/High torque and temperature compound with excellent brake modulation.
#1 selling brake pad material for SCCA.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!