- 2002-2003 WRX
- 1999-2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
- 2003-2006 Baja, 1998-2003 Forester, 2000-2004 Legacy/Outback
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Hawk Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: HB434F.543
- Size: D0770
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Image Notes: Product may not match picture depending on application
- Benefits: Brake pad selection is critical to getting the most performance and satisfaction from your car's braking system. There are trade-offs to everything in life and brake pads are no exception. The compound you select must be suited to the application. A "track pad" would be completely unacceptable to most normal commuters and a "street pad" could be down right dangerous on the race track. The essence of pad selection often comes down to operating temperature, budget, and tolerance for squeeking and dust. The hotter the temps a pad can handle the more you can expect it to make dust, noise and wear the rotors, but you'll be rewarded with lap after lap of fade free stopping power. On the street a good quality "Street" compound will provide more bite than stock pads with a minimal increase in dust and noise. At OAKOS we've experimented with many brake setups and compounds so please give us a call if you have any questions!
- Compound: HPS
- FMSI: D770
- UPC: 840653013671
- GTIN: 00840653013671
- Condition: New Product
HPS - High Performance Street Brake Compound
Superior Stopping Power
HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance's HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you will have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
Increased stopping power
High friction/torque hot or cold
Gentle on rotors
Extended pad Life:
All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!