- 2004-2007 STi
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2015-2017 STi
- 2017-2020 BRZ & Toyota 86 w/ Brembo
- 2003-2006 EVO 8 & 9
- 2008-2015 EVO X
- 2017-2020 Civic Type R
- Genesis Coupe w/ Brembo Brakes, 2006-2008 STS-V & Platinum (w/ HD Brakes), 2004-2007 CTS-V, 2004-2007 Volvo V70, 2004-2007 Volvo S60, 2010 Camaro SS, 2005-2006 Ford GT (Front and Rear), 2007-2008 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Front or Rear: Front
- Brand: Hawk Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: HB453U.585
- Size: D1001
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Brake pad selection is critical to getting the most performance and satisfaction from your car's braking system. There are trade-offs to everything in life and brake pads are no exception. The compound you select must be suited to the application. A "track pad" would be completely unacceptable to most normal commuters and a "street pad" could be down right dangerous on the race track. The essence of pad selection often comes down to operating temperature, budget, and tolerance for squeeking and dust. The hotter the temps a pad can handle the more you can expect it to make dust, noise and wear the rotors, but you'll be rewarded with lap after lap of fade free stopping power. On the street a good quality "Street" compound will provide more bite than stock pads with a minimal increase in dust and noise. At OAKOS we've experimented with many brake setups and compounds so please give us a call if you have any questions!
- Compound: DTC-70
- FMSI: D1001
- UPC: 840653075365
- GTIN: 00840653075365
- Condition: New Product
Extremely high torque with aggressive controllable initial bite.
Superior release and torque control characteristics.
Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!