- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2004-2007 STi
- 2008-2014 STi
- 1993-2001 Impreza
- Brand: Turn In Concepts
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1001-01-0025
- Alternate Part Numbers: MOO-008
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
This is how TiC does tranny crossmember bushings for the MT Scoobies.
You'll notice a couple of things about our design:
1) They may look pink to the uninitiated. In reality it's cherry blossom red. The color of a warrior. Now you may still think to yourself "It's pink." Go ahead and think that, be sure to remember it when you see a cherry blossom red STi badge quickly getting smaller in front of you.
2) No cutting required to install these. The shape of these is symetrical. Realizing this we came up with an idea - make the bump on one side and a bore on the other. They fit together like the Yin and the Yang. The good and the evil. Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader (although both were whiny brats when they were younger).
What they do:
These replace the stock rubber pieces that go between each part of your tranny subframe. Also, unlike the soft rubber ones, these are made of a stiffer urethane.
Why you want them:
Think about it - you want to stiffen up the driveline so there's less play in the system. Have you ever looked at the stock bushings? If not go do so. You'll be amazed at how bubblegum soft they are. You think some play doesn't come from there? Oh, and did we mention they're cherry blossom red?
These will fit 1997-2009 Subarus. For 1997-2007 Imprezas you will not use the thin spacer. For 2008+ Imprezas and 2005+ Legacies you will use the thin spacer.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!