- 2004-2007 STi
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Perrin Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: PSP-SUS-205
- Color: Red
- Size: 22mm
- Mechanism: Adjustable
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Diameter: 22mm
- Adjustable?: Yes
- Benefits: Swaybars, Sway Bars, Anti-Sway Bars, Anti-Roll Bars are all the same things. They all serve one purpose and that is the reduce body roll while cornering. Sway bars are a torsion style spring that connects the left and right suspension arms together and combat roll by resisting the force of one side trying to compress as the other side extends. Sway bars are a great way to increase roll resistance of your vehicle and help maintain maximum tire contact patch with the ground. They are also a valuable tool to help with the "Balance" of your car; that is they can be used to tune out excessive understeer or oversteer. The down side of a sway bar is that it will reduce the independence of the suspension and can make the vehicle more skiddish over rough pavement. Cars with more grip and running on smoother pavement can generally get away with very stiff sway bars. Adjustable sway bars use multiple mounting holes to adjust the mechanical advantage (Leverage) and effectively change the stiffness of the bar with minimal effort and allow fine tuning quickly for maximum grip and to match the conditions. Sway bars make a very noticeable difference on handling with minimum impact on ride harshness which make them one of our top recommendations for enthusiasts looking to increase the cornering potential of their car.
- Kit Contents:
2x Bushing, 2x Mounts
Subaru Sway Bar with Stout Mounts
Take your vehicles handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handing. Sway bars increase roll resistance and modify vehicle balance. In general, adding a larger rear sway bar increases over steer, and adding a larger front sway bar increases under steer. Upgrade both front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll and tune vehicle balance to your preference.
22mm or 25mm
PERRIN Performance sway bars come in two different sizes. 22mm and 25mm. Driving enthusiast will enjoy the feel of a 22mm bar while true racers will like the rigidity of the 25mm.
PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. This PERRIN sway bar increase stiffness by a minimum of 185% overstock. Adjusting the end link mounting position on this sway bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 400% over stock.
PERRIN sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.
All PERRIN sway bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
Stable Base for Your Stiffer Bar
PERRIN Stout Mounts are overbuilt to handle the added stiffness of upgraded sway bars. From auto cross to full rally, you will never have to worry about these failing!
A sway bar is an automobile suspension device. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring. A sway bar increases the suspension's roll stiffness-its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction.
5 Year Warranty
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase. *Some exclusions apply
Off Road Note
NOTE: This item may be for off-road use only in your area. See Terms and Conditions prior to ordering!
In The Box
(1) PERRIN rear sway bar
(1) Set of PERRIN stout mounts
(2) Sway bar bushings and brackets & (1) Sway bar grease packet
(2) PERRIN License plate frames
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!