- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2004-2007 STi
- Brand: RaceComp Engineering (RCE / GTWORX)
- Series: Yellow
- Manufacturer's Part Number: RCE-GDF300
- Alternate Part Numbers: GDF300
- Color: Yellow
- UPC: 803050265142
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Performance springs increase the handling ability of your car while giving it a more aggressive look. Springs enhance the handling of a vehicle by minimizing body roll as well as pitching for and aft under braking and acceleration. Reduced body roll is important for performance applications for two important reasons: 1) it helps to keep the wheel alignment closer to the ideal "Static" specs and 2) it increases the response of the vehicle to the driver's inputs.Lowering the vehicle also decreases the height of the center of gravity (Cg) of the vehicle and further aids in the reduction of body roll. However, lowering a vehicle too much can be harmful if the Cg becomes lower than the "roll center" of the vehicle or if there is not enough suspension travel to effectively absorb the bumps on the driving surface.
The highly anticipated Super Sport Street/Track Springs, an OEM replacement spring for 2004-2007 Subaru WRX STi from Racecomp Engineering. Designed for use with standard STi inverted struts or Ohlins Fixed Perch Replacement Struts, these springs are intended for both the daily driven street driver as well as the autocross and track day weekend warrior. Finally, after years of being the authority on Subaru suspension options for everyone from the daily driver to the professional racer, Racecomp Engineering can now provide their own solution to owners looking for the ultimate OEM replacement spring for their Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Using the very popular JDM STi springs that we brought to the U.S. market in mid 2003 as the benchmark, Racecomp focused on improving on track and autocross performance, while maintaining acceptable ride quality. Extensive research, design, and testing was performed to develop a completely new spring unlike anything currently available. With springs rates increased approximately 25% stiffer then the popular JDM Pink Springs, the springs are perfect for those with wider tires worried about rubbing, as well those looking for a little more rear spring rate to promote a more neutral handling characteristic. Much care was taken not to exceed the limits of the stock struts. The mildly progressive design and spring rates properly matched with the dampers ensure that ride quality is not diminished over stock. The car is lowered 20mm in the rear and 23mm in the front for an even look.
When installing these springs, some addtional NVH may be experienced do to increased spring rate.
2002-2007 WRX owners will need a conversion to use these springs. The stock WRX shocks are NOT a match for these springs. These will work on the WRX with Tokico D-Spec struts if 02-03 rear tophats are used. To use with 04-07 rear tophats, a spacer will need to be used. Please call for details.
295 lbs/in front
275 lbs/in rear
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!