- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2004-2007 STi
- Brand: RaceComp Engineering (RCE / GTWORX)
- Series: Black
- Manufacturer's Part Number: RG285
- Color: Black
- UPC: 803050282538
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Performance springs increase the handling ability of your car while giving it a more aggressive look. Springs enhance the handling of a vehicle by minimizing body roll as well as pitching for and aft under braking and acceleration. Reduced body roll is important for performance applications for two important reasons: 1) it helps to keep the wheel alignment closer to the ideal "Static" specs and 2) it increases the response of the vehicle to the driver's inputs.Lowering the vehicle also decreases the height of the center of gravity (Cg) of the vehicle and further aids in the reduction of body roll. However, lowering a vehicle too much can be harmful if the Cg becomes lower than the "roll center" of the vehicle or if there is not enough suspension travel to effectively absorb the bumps on the driving surface.
The RCE "Regular Guy" Black springs are intended for both the daily driven street driver as well as the autocross and track day weekend warrior. Using similar spring rates as the extremely popular and successful RCE Yellow Springs, but having a much more subtle/mild drop in comparison, these are perfect for STi owners not looking for a ride height much lower then stock, and yet are still looking for increased spring rates. Although these springs may have a subtle look, you will still be outpacing just about everything on the track and auto-x course.
When installing these springs, some addtional NVH may be experienced do to increased spring rate.
2002-2007 WRX owners will need a conversion to use these springs. The stock WRX shocks are NOT a match for these springs. These will work on the WRX with Tokico D-Spec Struts if 02-03 rear tophats are used. To use with 04-07 rear tophats, a spacer will need to be used. Please call for details.
- 285 lbs/in front
- 269 lbs/in rear
- 15 mm front
- 10 mm rear
Includes replacement front bumpstops
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!