- 2011-2014 WRX
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2009-2013 Forester XT
- Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Brand: RaceComp Engineering (RCE / GTWORX)
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SWH-08-GR
- Alternate Part Numbers: SWH-08-GR-F, SWH-08-GR-R
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Swaybars, Sway Bars, Anti-Sway Bars, Anti-Roll Bars are all the same things. They all serve one purpose and that is the reduce body roll while cornering. Sway bars are a torsion style spring that connects the left and right suspension arms together and combat roll by resisting the force of one side trying to compress as the other side extends. Sway bars are a great way to increase roll resistance of your vehicle and help maintain maximum tire contact patch with the ground. They are also a valuable tool to help with the "Balance" of your car; that is they can be used to tune out excessive understeer or oversteer. The down side of a sway bar is that it will reduce the independence of the suspension and can make the vehicle more skiddish over rough pavement. Cars with more grip and running on smoother pavement can generally get away with very stiff sway bars. Adjustable sway bars use multiple mounting holes to adjust the mechanical advantage (Leverage) and effectively change the stiffness of the bar with minimal effort and allow fine tuning quickly for maximum grip and to match the conditions. Sway bars make a very noticeable difference on handling with minimum impact on ride harshness which make them one of our top recommendations for enthusiasts looking to increase the cornering potential of their car.
- UPC: 803050319258
- Condition: New Product
RaceComp Engineering GR Sway bars for the 08+ STI.
Rear bar will fit the 2008+ Impreza / Impreza WRX.
The Swaybar kit includes:
There is a chance of the rear bar to hit on the SPT exhaust on the STI. There are no known clearance issues on the WRX 5 Door with a SPT exhaust.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!