- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2004-2007 STi
- Front or Rear: Front
- Brand: Turn In Concepts
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1001-02-0010
- Alternate Part Numbers: SUB_FCAR_BUSH
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Good quality suspension bushings are an important part of any performance suspension. The OEM manufacturers design vehicles trying to balance many compromises such as cost and comfort. Stock rubber bushings are inexpensive and help to absorb much of the Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) that can be transmitted from the tires into the cockpit of the vehicle. Unfortunately the soft rubber will also allow for a lot of deflection in the suspension components and result in a large deviation from the "Static" alignment settings (the geometry of the suspension at rest) and the "Dynamic" aligment settings (the geometry of the suspension under load while driving). The greater the change between static and dynamic alignment geometry, the more difficult suspension setup will be while trying to find the ideal alignment settings. Increased suspension response, more predictable behavior and ultimately more grip are the benefits of having bushings that are less squishy.
New from TiC made at the request of MSI is the FCAR Bushing.
What is FCAR?
Front Control Arm Rear
What is is really?
It's FCARing awesome!
It's FCARing amazing!
It's FCARing autocross legal!!!!!
Seriously guys, where does it go?
Look at your front control arm. There's three points on it (Hey, it's a basic triangle)
The outter point is the ball joint. This doesn't go there.
The forward point would make it the FCAF bushing
Thus, by process of elimination it goes in the rear.
What you do is press out your stock bushing and put this one in place.
Ok, what does it get me?
What doesn't it get you?
Shore 95A graphite impregnated medical grade urethane
Stainless steel crush tube milled from solid stock
Better dynamic geometry because things don't shift as much
It'll find your lost dog
It'll get you laid
It'll make you more attractive
It'll make you exclaim "THIS IS FCARING AWESOME!!!"
Claims of dog finding and sexual prowess have not been substantiated. But it will make you more attractive by helping your car handle better.
But I don't have a press!!
Not to fear. MSI makes a housing for it that is STILL autocross legal!!! It's called the MSI DSS kit.
What about fitment?
BC Legacy and Outback
BD Legacy and Outback
BE Legacy and Outback
BG Legacy and Outback
BH Legacy and Outback
In other words a whole FCARing mess of Subarus!!!
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!