- 2002-2005 WRX with Factory Short Throw Shifter Installed
- 2006-2007 WRX with Factory Short Throw Shifter Installed
- 1997-2001 Impreza
- Fitment Notes: Direct fit for 1997-2001 Imprezas & also fits the 2002-2007 WRX when fitted with the factory short throw shifter.
- Brand: Turn In Concepts
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1001-01-0007
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
We here at TiC are pleased to bring you this little goodie - the 5MT pivot bushings. Many many people have asked about these, and it has taken us a while to get them out, but here they are. Designed to replace the bushings and sleeve in the shift lever connection point they help to contribute a much more solid and connected feeling to the lever.
Let's be honest here - Subaru shifters are sloppy. Wiggle Waggle Floppy Sloppy. The stock soft bushings are a good reason for a large portion of the slop, and as they age it only gets worse. As far as we know these are the only ones on the market.
As for the price. They're stupidly cheap. So cheap you have no excuse to not get these. Now you might ask - why $19.37? Well, that's just because we're certifiably nuts.
Please note!!! This is the NARROW version. It will fit the shifter if you have a 97-01 Impreza or if you have a 02+ Impreza with the SPT short shift assembly. If you do not know which version you need then email us before ordering.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!