- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- Fitment Notes: 2002-2003 WRX bolt on (see photo)2004-2007 WRX spacer required (see photo)2004 STI spacer required (see photo)These allows the use of a variety of springs with an interchange of the rear strut tops. Please contact us for compatibility questions!
- Front or Rear: Front & Rear
- Brand: Tokico
- Manufacturer's Part Number: DSP-10
- UPC: 840151150175
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Image Notes: Product may not match picture depending on application
Developed with an entirely different concept than traditional adjustable gas shocks, the HTS Series and D-Spec Series are Tokico's most advanced product lines.
Instead of a shock that would be adjusted to "firm" for the track and "soft" for the street, the HTS Series and D-Spec Series have been developed to allow the driver to "tune" the suspension damping for every style of driving-something that's unique to each driver. This series offers the widest range in adjustability, allowing it to conform to a variety of driving environments, from autocrossing to road racing and even drifting. The best part is that it can also be tuned for comfortable daily driving.
The HTS Series applications are designed in Japan, while the D-Spec Series applications are designed in the United States, both utilizing the same technology concept. These series of Tokico shocks are the result of highly sophisticated piston and valving design, including a unique variable-aperture bypass controlled by an adjustable slide valve.
Damping Force Adjustment
The HTS Series and D-Spec Series are infinitely adjustable from maximum softness to extremely firm settings. The adjustment dial operates smoothly through its 7.5-turn range, stopping anywhere in between.
Application - Specific Damping
Each shock or strut application has its own specific damping curve shape and range, precisely tailored to the vehicle.
Variable Rebound And Compression
Damping force adjustments alter both the rebound and compression damping rates simultaneously, for consistent control. Turning the knob clockwise increases firmness; counterclockwise adjustments soften the settings.
Performance Oil Seal
A special oil seal design for the piston enhances the dynamic response of the suspension throughout the range of adjustment.
Twin Valve System
Twin valves help provide precise damping, helping reduce the roll rate for more secure handling even at softer settings.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!