- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2003 WRX
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Whiteline
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BSR33XXZ
- Size: 27mm
- Mechanism: Adjustable
- Primary Material: Solid Spring Steel
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Diameter: 27mm
- Adjustable?: Yes
- Benefits: Swaybars, Sway Bars, Anti-Sway Bars, Anti-Roll Bars are all the same things. They all serve one purpose and that is the reduce body roll while cornering. Sway bars are a torsion style spring that connects the left and right suspension arms together and combat roll by resisting the force of one side trying to compress as the other side extends. Sway bars are a great way to increase roll resistance of your vehicle and help maintain maximum tire contact patch with the ground. They are also a valuable tool to help with the "Balance" of your car; that is they can be used to tune out excessive understeer or oversteer. The down side of a sway bar is that it will reduce the independence of the suspension and can make the vehicle more skiddish over rough pavement. Cars with more grip and running on smoother pavement can generally get away with very stiff sway bars. Adjustable sway bars use multiple mounting holes to adjust the mechanical advantage (Leverage) and effectively change the stiffness of the bar with minimal effort and allow fine tuning quickly for maximum grip and to match the conditions. Sway bars make a very noticeable difference on handling with minimum impact on ride harshness which make them one of our top recommendations for enthusiasts looking to increase the cornering potential of their car.
- Kit Contents:
(1) Sway Bar
(2) Polyurethane Bushings
This Whiteline 27mm 2 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. This Whiteline adjustable sway bar allows its rate to be altered by increasing or reducing the length of the lever arms. This permits the roll stiffness to be tuned for different situations without replacing the entire bar. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right wheels relative to each other. This increases the amount of force required to make the body roll
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!