- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2010 WRX
- 2015 WRX
- 2004-2007 STi
- 2008-2010 STi
- 2015 STi
- 2004-2007 Forester XT
- 2013-2015 BRZ & FR-S
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Whiteline
- Manufacturer's Part Number: KDT902
- Primary Material: Polyurethane
- UPC: 9319924359134
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
Inserts - positive traction kit - locks subframe to body
Kits Required: 1
Not your typical remove and replace bushing kit but simple installation means great for the DIYer's. Designed to work with the original bushing and eliminate over compliance or better known in motorsport as 'lost motion' of the rear crossmember. This Whiteline kit dramatically reduces rear cross member misalignment and movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!