- Brand: Aeromotive Fuel System
- Series: Pro-Series
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 13110
- Color: Black
- Primary Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Primary Finish: Anodized
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Adjustable?: Yes
- UPC: 684980000313
- GTIN: 00684980000313
- Condition: New Product
The tuner's choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator
can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel
delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.
Adjustable base pressure from 30-60 PSI.
Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio. Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
Dedicated 1/8" NPT port.
Includes Aeromotive's radiused tapered flare fittings:
(3) ORB-08 and (1) ORB-10 inlet ports, two with AN-08 flare adapters.
(1) ORB-10 return port with AN-10 flare adapter port plugs included.
Virtually indestructible electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II bright dip black anodized cap.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!