- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only
- Brand: Competition Clutch
- Series: Stage 2
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 15029-2100
- Actual Weight: 15.11 Lbs
- Mechanism: Pull Type
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 Days
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Style: Sprung
- Torque Capacity: 400 Ft/Lbs At The Wheels
- Flywheel Included?: No
This assembly provides up to 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Brass Plus material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up. (Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces. Please verify with Competition Clutch before ordering).
The 2100 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Brass Plus facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!