- 2004-2007 STi
- Fitment Notes: Designed for stock turbo applications
- Brand: COBB Tuning
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 513500
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12-month Limited Warranty. Please see COBB's website for full details
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- UPC: 799928865036
- Condition: New Product
- Kit Contents:
Precision cut stainless steel ensures that the heat shield can withstand years of abuse. The COBB logo is laser etched and can be clearly seen no matter how much heat is being deflected. A great addition to show cars and race cars alike!
The COBB Tuning stainless steel heat shield is in house designed and a replacement for the factory turbo heat shield found on most vehicles. A modification which goes hand in hand with an aftermarket downpipe install. A heat shield prevents the venting of heat caused from exhaust gas temperatures to vent into the engine bay there by reducing heat soak into key components that benefit from cooler ambient temperature, such as the intercooler. Note: Designed for stock turbo applications.
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Laser Cut & Etched
• Works with Stock or Aftermarket Downpipes
• Designed for Stock Turbo Applications
• Reduce Heat Soak
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!