- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- All modern Subaru 5MT Imprezas
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only
- Brand: COBB Tuning
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 211320
- Color: Black
- Primary Material: 85A durometer urethane
- Primary Finish: Blue
- UPC: 799928864497
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12-month Limited Warranty. Please see COBB's website for full details
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Kit Contents:
2x Bushing Halves
The popular COBB Subaru 5-Speed Front Shifter Bushing is a direct replacement the soft rubber bushing found at the anchor point of your shifter assembly. This upgraded bushing greatly improves the feel of the shifter by eliminating side-to-side compliance (slop) found in the stock shifter mechanism caused by soft rubber bushings. This bushing is made from 95A durometer urethane and comes with everything needed for an easy installation with simple hand tools. Made in the USA.
This shifter bushing upgrade is a perfect addition to a short shifter upgrade. Short shifters reduce shifter throw and can lower shift knob height, making shifting precision more critical. The COBB Subaru 5-Speed Shifter Bushing improves shifting precision and feel when used with a short shifter.
Eliminate Side-to-Side Slop in Stock Shifter
Improves the Feel of the Shifter
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!