- 2015-2021 WRX
- 2022-2023 WRX
- 2005-2007 STi
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2015-2017 STi
- 2000-2009 S2000
- 2006-2015 MX-5 Miata
- 2006-2015 MX-5 Miata
- 2003-2006 EVO 8 & 9
- 2008-2015 EVO X
- 2003-2008 350Z
- 2009-2017 370Z
- 2004+ Mazda RX-8, 2007-2009 MazdaSpeed 3/6, 1990-1996 300ZX, 2008 Scion XB, 1990-1995 Toyota MR-2, Acura RSX, Acura TL, Honda Civic Si
- Fitment Notes: Clears Brembos
- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Racing Series
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 3797806545SP
- Alternate Part Numbers: 379-780-6545SP
- Color: Silver
- Size: 17x8", 45mm Offset, 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern
- Actual Weight: 15.6 Lbs
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Style: RPF1
- Diameter: 17
- Offset: 45mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Bore Size: 73mm
- Width: 8
- Condition: New Product
- Center Caps Included?: No
- Valve Stems Included?: Yes! Anodized Blue Aluminum Stem w/ Aluminum Cap
- Stickers Included?: Yes! 2x Per Wheel
- Kit Contents:
(1x) Valve Stem
Center Caps Are NOT Included
Enkei is an official supplier of the McLaren Honda Formula One Team. The RPF1 was developed using the same technology as the Formula One race wheel.
TWIN SPOKES: Enkei's dual open stance spoke design is used on the McLaren Mercedes Formula One race wheel. The twin spokes achieve better stress dispersion on curves, hard braking, and extreme race driving.
Enkei's pocket design around the bolt circles increases rigidity and keeps the wheel cooler during aggressive race driving.
Shaping by the MAT process reduces wheel weight by 10%-15%. Every pound of unsprung weight savings has the effect of reducing overall vehicle weight by 20lbs.
Sizes 15, 16, 17, & 18 Inch (no cap included for 15-18")
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T.) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T. process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called "Spec-E," which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei's Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei's confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Custom aftermarket wheels are as much a part of who we are as the clothes we wear, the vehicles we drive and of course the performance that we expect. ENKEI custom wheels deliver the latest in wheel designs, composite alloy technology such as, casting/forged processes, rigid testing that must pass stringent JGTC Standards and unsurpassed manufacturing facilities. Enkei is dedicated to perfection and delivers the best in aftermarket wheels.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!