- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Racing
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 3799856542SP
- Alternate Part Numbers: 379-985-6542SP
- Color: Silver
- Size: 19x8.5", 42mm Offset, 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Style: RPF1
- Diameter: 19
- Offset: 42mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Bore Size: 73mm
- Width: 8.5
- Condition: New Product
- Center Caps Included?: Yes
- Valve Stems Included?: Yes! Anodized Blue Aluminum Stem w/ Aluminum Cap
- Stickers Included?: Yes! 2x Per Wheel
Shaping by the MAT process reduces wheel weight by 10%-15%. Every pound of unsprung weight savings has the effect of reducing overall vehicle weight by 20lbs.
Enkei is an official supplier of the Mercedes Formula One Team. The RPF1 was developed using the same technology as the Formula One race wheel.
TWIN SPOKES: Enkei's dual open stance spoke design is used on the McLaren Mercedes Formula One race wheel. The twin spokes achieve better stress dispersion on curves, hard braking, and extreme race driving.
Enkei's pocket design around the bolt circles increases rigidity and keeps the wheel cooler during aggressive race driving.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T.) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called "Spec-E," which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei's Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei's confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Sizes 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19 Inch (no cap included for 15-18")
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!