- 2002-2005 WRX (Sedan)
- 2006-2007 WRX (Sedan)
- 2008-2014 WRX (Sedan & Hatch)
- 2004 STi
- 2013-2017 BRZ & FR-S
- Brand: Enkei
- Series: Racing
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 429-880-8048HB
- Color: Hyper Black
- Size: 18x8", 48mm Offset, 5x100 Bolt Pattern
- Actual Weight: 22 Lbs
- Primary Material: MAT Process Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer's Warranty: ENKEI stands behind every wheel we sell. All ENKEI products come with a lifetime structural warranty. Our limited warranty guarantees that ENKEI wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Style: GTC01
- Diameter: 18
- Offset: 48mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x100
- Bore Size: 75mm
- Condition: New Product
- Center Caps Included?: Yes!
- Valve Stems Included?: Yes!
- Kit Contents:
(1x) Center Cap
(1x) Valve Stem
Dual valves allow accurate monitoring of tire pressure while maximizing tire & vehicle performance.
LIGHT-WEIGHT POCKET DESIGN
This innovative technique was created for the McLaren Mercedes Formula One machine. Shaving aluminum from the sides of the spokes relieves wheel stress and makes the wheel lighter, which is a crucial element in racing.
The use of anti-slip paint enhances the wheel's grip on the tire, resulting in reduced tire distortion during extreme acceleration.
Enkei's MAT (Most Advanced Technology) process improves the molecular structure of aluminum and reduces wheel weight without sacrificing strength. Through improving the material's strength and changing the rim profile, MAT evolved into DURA-FLOW MAT. This process optimizes the rim's strength and rigidity, while also producing a new rim shape that accommodates large high-performance brakes.
Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation without sacrificing the wheels hardness.
All Enkei wheels are engineered to pass rigorous testing. In fact, Enkei established its own test standard called "Spec-E," which is tougher than JWL requirements. Enkei's Spec-E test setting requires a higher drop point in the impact test and 20% more cycles for the rotary bending fatigue and dynamic radial fatigue tests than JWL standards. The Spec-E represents Enkei's confidence in its technology and quality of Enkei wheels.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!