- Brand: HKS
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 45003-AK009
- Color: Black
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- UPC: 957266564776
- Condition: New Product
Accurate HKS electronic boost control at an affordable price
- New Electronic Boost Controller Provides Precise Measurement and Control -- HKS USA, Inc. announces the arrival of its newest boost controller - the EVC-S. By including the most popular features of the EVC, EVC-S offers performance enthusiasts an affordable solution to accurate electronic turbo boost control.
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response. Also included are: overboost warning with drop boost feature; peak hold boost readings; after-image display; data lock and an internal diagnostic function. Designed to be compatible with both internal and external wastegates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
Available now, the HKS EVC-S boost controller retails for $ 375.00 and is available through HKS authorized dealers.
Functions and features of the EVC-S include:
- Affordable model of the HKS EVC series
- Specially designed solenoid valve for boost control function
- Compatible with internal and external wastegates
- Junction connection system allows display unit, solenoid valve and boost sensor to be directly connected to the control unit enabling an easy installation.
- Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products and is selectable from kPa to PSI
- Each unit connects independently to the center control unit which processes all signals
- Thin display unit enables free layout
- The same design as A/F Knock Amp. and other HKS electronics
- Unified design for whole HKS electronics product line-up
Price conscious model with specific functions
- 2 control modes (A/B mode)
- Basic parameters Offset, Response
Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
- Warning, Drop boost functions
- Peak hold, After image display indication functions
- Applicable for both internal and external wastegate types
- Factory boost function when power is off
- Data lock function
- Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!