- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2015-2017 WRX
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2015-2017 STi
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Perrin Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: PSP-SUS-230
- Color: Red
- Size: 19mm
- Mechanism: Adjustable
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years. Please see Perrin's website for full details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Diameter: 19mm
- Adjustable?: Yes
- Benefits: Swaybars, Sway Bars, Anti-Sway Bars, Anti-Roll Bars are all the same things. They all serve one purpose and that is the reduce body roll while cornering. Sway bars are a torsion style spring that connects the left and right suspension arms together and combat roll by resisting the force of one side trying to compress as the other side extends. Sway bars are a great way to increase roll resistance of your vehicle and help maintain maximum tire contact patch with the ground. They are also a valuable tool to help with the "Balance" of your car; that is they can be used to tune out excessive understeer or oversteer. The down side of a sway bar is that it will reduce the independence of the suspension and can make the vehicle more skiddish over rough pavement. Cars with more grip and running on smoother pavement can generally get away with very stiff sway bars. Adjustable sway bars use multiple mounting holes to adjust the mechanical advantage (Leverage) and effectively change the stiffness of the bar with minimal effort and allow fine tuning quickly for maximum grip and to match the conditions. Sway bars make a very noticeable difference on handling with minimum impact on ride harshness which make them one of our top recommendations for enthusiasts looking to increase the cornering potential of their car.
Rear Sway Bar
Take your vehicles handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handing. Sway bars increase roll resistance and modify vehicle balance. In general, adding a larger rear sway bar increases over steer, and adding a larger front sway bar increases under steer. Upgrade both front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll and tune vehicle balance to your preference.
16mm, 19mm, 22mm or 25mm
PERRIN Performance sway bars come in four different sizes; 16mm, 19mm, 22mm and 25mm. Driving enthusiast will enjoy the feel of a 16mm or 19mm bar while more aggressive diver will like the rigidity of the 22mm and a true racer or track driver will love the 25mm option.
PERRIN Performance sway bars incorporate multiple end link mounting holes which allow the installer to custom tailor your driving experience. This PERRIN sway bar decreases stiffness by a maximum of -9% understock. Adjusting the end link mounting position and choosing a larger bar can increase that stiffness to as much at 900% over stock.
PERRIN Performance sway bars feature centering rings that prevent sway bar movement in hard cornering. This keeps your sway bar centered and ready for the next corner.
PERRIN sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great red finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.
All PERRIN sway bars include custom polyurethane bushings for a crisp response and better turn in. Special spiral cut pockets carved into the bushing surface extends the interval between re-greasing.
A sway bar is an automobile suspension device. It connects opposite (left/right) wheels together through short lever arms linked by a torsion spring. A sway bar increases the suspension's roll stiffness-its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction.
5 Year Warranty
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase. *Some exclusions apply
Off Road Note
NOTE: This item may be for off-road use only in your area. See Terms and Conditions prior to ordering!
In The Box
(1) PERRIN rear sway bar
(2) Sway bar bushings & (1) Sway bar grease packet
(2) PERRIN License Plate Frames
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!