- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2004-2007 STi
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Perrin Performance
- Manufacturer's Part Number: PSP-SUS-525
- Primary Material: Polyurethane
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years. Please see Perrin's website for full details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
Subframe Lockdown System 2002-2006
Add drive train rigidity and precision to throttle input to your Subaru with our PERRIN Performance Diff Lock Down System.
The PERRIN rear diff lock down (DLS) consists of 4 urethane bushings that lock the differential by stiffening the front and rear mounts for zero movement under extreme conditions such as drag racing and road racing. This DLS removes the twisting movement from the rear differential which can cause a "squishy" or spongy feeling at the point of initial acceleration.
The subframe lockdown kit includes 2 urethane bushings, two metal sleeve washers and 2 bolts. They work together to solidify and lock the rear subframe in place, eliminating all driveline slop and that annoying thud from first to second gear.
5 Year Warranty
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase. *Some exclusions apply
Off Road Note
NOTE: This item may be for off-road use only in your area. See Terms and Conditions prior to ordering!
In The Box
(6) PERRRIN Poly urethane bushings
(2) PERRIN metal sleeves
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!