- 2004-2007 STi
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2015-2020 STi
- 2003-2006 EVO 8 & 9
- 2008-2015 EVO X
- 2003-2007 350Z w/ Brembo brakes
- 1992-2006 Viper, 2008-2010 Viper, 2012-2013 Viper
- Fitment Notes: Fits both front and rear Brembo calipers
- Brand: Speed Bleeder
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SB1010S
- Size: M10 x 1.0mm
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 8
- Condition: New Product
- Kit Contents:
8x M10x1.0mm Speed Bleeders
8x Rubber dust cap
Features of SPEED BLEEDER brand checkvalve
• Stainless steel spring
• Stainless steel ball
• Brass retainer
• The threads are roll formed. This process results in a stronger and smoother thread than one that is cut.
• The chamber for the ball and spring is precision reamed and the seat for the stainless steel ball is machined to exacting tolerances.
• Zinc chromate plating withstands a 30 hour salt spray. Other plating with higher salt spray results is also available.
• Patented thread sealing system seals the threads when the bleeding operation is performed, preventing air from being sucked back into the system.
• The pre-applied thread sealant also displaces air and moisture during thread engagement preventing rust...which usually results in rounded off corners on the hex or busted off bleeder screws making it necessary to replace the caliper or brake cylinder. The application of thread sealant thus makes it easy to loosen or remove the bleeder screw at any time.
Benefits of SPEED BLEEDER brand checkvalve
• Simple to use
• Saves time and money
• Requires only one person to do
• Perfect for racing where brake fluid is changed frequently
• A must for the do-it-yourselfer
• Available for automobiles, motorcycles and trucks and any vehicle with hydraulic brakes
The old manual way
Bleeding brakes used to be a difficult thing to do in the past. It generally required two people to bleed brakes. You had to have one person pump the brake pedal while you had the mechanic open and close the bleeder screw. You had to coordinate the openings and closings with the pumper. If you didn't coordinate the timing correctly you could end up with more air in the system than when you started.
Bleeding brakes can be done a number of ways:
• You can use a pressure bleeder that attaches to your master cylinder and pressurizes the system. You open each bleeder screw individually to bleed your brakes. It costs about $300.00. It works very well, but who wants to invest $300.00 to bleed one or two vehicles.
• A vacuum bleeder is another way to bleed brakes. It attaches to your bleeder screw and sucks the fluid from the master cylinder, thus bleeding your brakes. If not used correctly, it can let air into your brake system. It costs from $30.00-$100.00.
The NEW and IMPROVED way!
Introducing SPEED BLEEDER brand check valve, the Speed Bleeder screw with the built-in check valve. It is truly a one-person device. Once installed, it becomes a permanent part of the brake system. When it is time to bleed your brakes, you loosen the Speed Bleeder screw a 1/4 turn and pump your brake pedal. When the pedal is depressed the pressure generated opens the check valve letting air and brake fluid out of the end of the Speed Bleeder screw. When you release the pedal and it returns to the up position, the check valve closes and prevents any air from reentering the system through the Speed Bleeder screw. When bubble free fluid is evident you close the Speed Bleeder screw. In the closed position it works just like your stock bleeder screw and prevents any brake fluid from leaking out. It generally takes about 5 pumps to purge each caliper or wheel cylinder. That is all there is to bleeding your brakes. If at a later date you need to bleed your brakes, the patented thread sealing system makes it easy to open the Speed Bleeder screw to perform the bleeding operation. It is made of quality materials and it is economical.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!