- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only. 850WHP and 180 MPH Max
- Brand: The Driveshaft Shop (DSS)
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SUSH1-C
- Primary Material: Carbon Fiber
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
The 1-piece driveshaft for the Subaru WRX is a complete 2.370" Carbon Fiber shaft that is approximately 1/2 the weight of the factory 2-piece driveshaft. The 1-piece carbon shaft features larger, replaceable u-joints and can handle about 850WHP and 180 MPH. We had the tubing custom wound with a high modulus fiber to ensure the strength while making it small enough to clear everything under the car. All of the factory shields, plates and covers can be used without any alteration to the car at all. The ends are made from 6061-T6 aluminum and that shaft weighs a mere 12.2lbs. Not only will the car feel more responsive but it will also make a noticeable difference on the noise level in the car.
By removing the factory 2-piece shaft and installing a single shaft, the car will feel more responsive due to the lighter weight of the shaft and also the fact that the hanger bearing is not moving up and down during acceleration. Available for most popular motor/trans combinations, if you don't see yours listed, custom shafts are also available.
Please Note: This driveshaft is rated to 850WHP and a top speed of 180MPH and is not recommended for use above this speed.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!