- 2008 WRX
- Brand: Tein
- Series: S-Tech
- Manufacturer's Part Number: SKS80-AUB00
- Color: Green
- Primary Finish: Green Powder Coat Finish
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 4
- Benefits: Performance springs increase the handling ability of your car while giving it a more aggressive look. Springs enhance the handling of a vehicle by minimizing body roll as well as pitching for and aft under braking and acceleration. Reduced body roll is important for performance applications for two important reasons: 1) it helps to keep the wheel alignment closer to the ideal "Static" specs and 2) it increases the response of the vehicle to the driver's inputs.Lowering the vehicle also decreases the height of the center of gravity (Cg) of the vehicle and further aids in the reduction of body roll. However, lowering a vehicle too much can be harmful if the Cg becomes lower than the "roll center" of the vehicle or if there is not enough suspension travel to effectively absorb the bumps on the driving surface.
- Condition: New Product
TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
Progressive Spring Rate Design
Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
Green Powder Coat Finish
Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Contents of Spring Kit:
Lower Springs x 4
Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
*(Note that Stickers do not come included for all JDM part numbers and for certain applications)
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!