- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2015-2019 WRX
- Fitment Notes: Pressure Plate Bolts Included (M8-1.25 x 16mm). Subaru has incorporated 240mm clutch components into production during mid-2018MY production starting with VIN J*806877. ACT clutch kits and flywheels are not compatible with the revised OEM components.
- Brand: ACT - Advanced Clutch Technologies
- Series: ProLite
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 600475
- Actual Weight: 10.1 Lbs
- Primary Material: Forged Chrome-Moly Steel
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months. ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase. Please see ACT's website for complete details.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- UPC: 842385002244
- GTIN: 00842385002244
- Condition: New Product
600475 is a ProLite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with lowest inertia. ProLite flywheels are designed for best throttle response and acceleration. ProLite flywheels are preferred for road racing or rally racing, and have reduced drivability. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.
Feel: Improved engine response and acceleration with lightweight design
Life: ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength and toughness, and induction hardens our ring gears for longest gear Life: Quality: One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears
Recommended Use: Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
ACT Difference: All flywheels are CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for super smooth high RPM reliability
XACT Flywheel ProLite
Product Weight (lbs.): 9.4
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!