- 2002-2005 WRX
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2004-2007 STi
- 2008-2014 STi
- 2015-2020 STi
- 2004-2008 Forester XT
- Fitment Notes: EJ205, EJ207, EJ255, EJ257 Engines
- Brand: Company23
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 512
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Benefits: Using the right tool for the job helps to ensure a quality job while minimizing the chance of damaging parts or yourself.
- Condition: New Product
Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Custom designed to perfectly fit Subaru engines
Compresses valve springs with the head on the bench or on the engine in the car
Allows easy replacement of valve stem seals, valves, springs, and retainers
Will not slip or damage head like universal clamp compressors
Roller ball thrust bearing provides smooth operation even with uprated performance valve springs
Included magnetic screwdriver makes installation and removal of valve keepers easy
Used in place of factory tool #498267600 and #499718000
02+ Subaru Impreza WRX and WRX STI with 2.0L or 2.5L DOHC Turbo engines (EJ205, EJ207, EJ255, EJ257)
04-11 Subaru Forester XT with DOHC Turbo engines
05-10 Subaru Legacy GT with DOHC Turbo engines
05-10 Subaru Outback XT with DOHC Turbo engines
05-06 Saab 9-2X Aero with DOHC Turbo engines
04-06 Subaru Baja with DOHC Turbo engines
96-98 2.5L DOHC Phase 1 n/a Subaru engines
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!