- Brand: Eneos
- Manufacturer's Part Number: EN-0W20
- Size: Case of 6 Quarts
- Viscosity: 0W20
- UPC: 816109010242
- Condition: New Product
- Kit Contents:
(6) 1 Quart Bottles
GF- 5 OVERVIEW
The new ILSAC GF-5 specification is an improvement in engine oil performance compared to the current GF-4 specification. The new ENEOS GF-5 oil provides better fuel economy, increased emission system durability, enhanced piston cleanliness, reduced engine sludge, and improved turbocharger protection.
0W-20 Comparison with other leading brands of 0W-20: Comparison Data
• Low Viscosity (0W-20)
• ENEOS Motor Oil 0W20 is blended from high-performance hydrorefined base oils and an optimized additive blend, so it provides much better heat and oxidation stability than regular motor oils blended from solvent-refined base oils. Thanks to its innovative formulation, ENEOS Motor Oil 0W20 achieves a low viscosity of 0W-20, so it enables excellent fuel economy and environmental protection.
• Ultralow Fuel Economy to Protect the Environment
• In addition to its high-performance hydrorefined base oils and various additives, ENEOS Motor Oil 0W20 is also blended with organic molybdenum friction reducers. As a result, the oil minimizes friction and enables superb fuel economy.
• Meets Latest API Standards
• The high-performance ENEOS Motor Oil 0W20 has been certified as meeting the latest API SN standard established by the American Petroleum Institute.
Motor oil for gasoline engines.
Automobiles for which 0W-20 oils are recommended.
Caution: The use of this oil in automobiles designed for high-viscosity oils can result in inadequate oil circulation, oil leaks, and other problems.
1 US QT and 1 US Gallon
Typical Properties of ENEOS Motor Oil
Quality grade API SN/RC ILSAC GF-5
SAE viscosity grade 0W-20
Density (15°C) g/cm3 0.847
Flash point (COC) °C 228
(40°C) mm2/s 42.41
(100°C) mm2/s 8.38
Viscosity index 179
CCS Viscosity mPa's 5400 (-35°C)
Pour point °C -42.5
Acid Number mgKOH/g 1.82
Base Number (HCIO4) mgKOH/g 7.95
Color (ASTM) L3.0
HTHS Viscosity (150°C) mPa's 2.61
Note: The typical properties may be changed without notice. (January 2011)
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!