- Free Shipping! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX
- Fitment Notes: Manual Transmission Only
- Brand: Exedy
- Manufacturer's Part Number: FF502
- Actual Weight: 12.7 Lbs
- Mechanism: Push Type
- Primary Material: Forged Chromoly
- UPC: 651099993591
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 Months or 20,000 Miles. Please see Exedy's Website For Full Policy.
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Image Notes: Item may differ from picture based on application
Forged Chromoly Flywheel
Combination of low weight and high heat capacity
Designed for Rally, Drag and hi-performance Street
Reduced weight and inertia means snappier throttle response and quicker shifting
Designed to increase airflow to help cooling (most)
One-piece flywheel - starter teeth machined in place
Unlike an aluminum flywheel, ring gear can't separate
Unlike an aluminum flywheel, friction surface can't warp
May be resurfaced for future clutch service
Tested up to 18,000 rpm without failure
All EXEDY Chromoly Flywheels are SFI approved
EXEDY Racing Flywheels are made from solid one piece billet chromoly steel forgings. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response.
Most incorporate special design features to enhance air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel and have the possibility of separating from the flywheel.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!