- 2008-2014 WRX
- 2008-2014 STi
- Front or Rear: Rear
- Brand: Whiteline
- Manufacturer's Part Number: W0568
- Primary Material: Polyurethane
- Installation Guide (PDF)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
- We ship internationally! Please email us for international shipping quotes.
- Pack Quantity: 2
- Benefits: Good quality suspension bushings are an important part of any performance suspension. The OEM manufacturers design vehicles trying to balance many compromises such as cost and comfort. Stock rubber bushings are inexpensive and help to absorb much of the Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) that can be transmitted from the tires into the cockpit of the vehicle. Unfortunately the soft rubber will also allow for a lot of deflection in the suspension components and result in a large deviation from the "Static" alignment settings (the geometry of the suspension at rest) and the "Dynamic" aligment settings (the geometry of the suspension under load while driving). The greater the change between static and dynamic alignment geometry, the more difficult suspension setup will be while trying to find the ideal alignment settings. Increased suspension response, more predictable behavior and ultimately more grip are the benefits of having bushings that are less squishy.
- UPC: 9319924358823
- GTIN: 09319924358823
- Condition: New Product
Whiteline bushings utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
Optimize rear suspension geometry with Whiteline suspension bushings. Often overlooked, Whiteline trailing arm bushings offer superior dynamic alignment precision by controlling excessive movement - providing driver reassurance for more predictable handling.
Inventory Updated Daily
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!